The decision to join a Russian dating and marriage agency for the purpose of finding a compatible life partner to bring over from Russia is a huge decision that certainly involves a lot of effort. Here are five facts about Russian women and mail-order brides you need to know to make the proper decision:
- One fact about Russian women which is probably one of the big reasons you are interested in them is the ones who are members of Russian dating sites, the legitimate ones anyway, are educated, usually have good careers, and are intelligent. One big misconception about Russian women is that they are poor and broke with no future and they seek marriage abroad as a ticket out of their desolate life. This myth is so pitifully untrue. With the exception of the few gold-diggers that do exist on even the best Russian dating sites the Russian women usually have a college degree and a high-paying career. The main reason Russian women seek marriage abroad is the quality of male Russians in Russia is very low. Eligible Russian women outnumber Russian men five to four. 95% of Russian men are married by age 25. And the remaining 5% many of them are alcoholics or are only interested in strictly physical relationships.
- The most important thing to a Russian woman is marriage. The reason I state this fact is if you think you’re going to meet a Russian woman, bring her to your country and make her your play toy you are sadly mistaken. Many women, particularly American women, view dating as an entertaining activity. Russian women see it only as a means to find an eligible life partner.
- Russian women enjoy working and are ambitious. This goes against news Ukraine another giant myth about Russian brides that they are lazy and looking for someone to take care of them. Because of their upbringing no matter what type of lifestyle a husband they may meet from a Russian dating site may provide for them, a Russian woman likes to work at least part time. They like to have their own spending money and don’t feel comfortable being totally dependent on their husband or boyfriend for money which is great news if you’re concerned about gold-diggers and think that’s what most Russian women are.
- More good news if you’re an older man looking for a younger attractive woman Russian women don’t care so much about age or appearance but they care most about is the heart of the man they would be with. A Russian woman wants a man who is honest, trustworthy, and kind. Kind not only to her but the people in general.
- Russian ladies want equal partnership in a relationship and marriage. This goes against in other popular myths about Russian brides that they want to be owned or ordered around. Actually Russian girls are very much the opposite, they have very high self-esteem, very high standards, and the last thing they would tolerate his abuse from any man.
The main reason for listing these five traits is it will help you to avoid the golddiggers. An honest and legitimate Russian woman will display these five character traits. The gold diggers will not. They will attempt to conform to what they think you want instead.
The highest quality Russian dating site that has very few gold-diggers and no fake profiles is Anastasia Russian dating [http://www.saferussiandating.info]. A great 165 page guide that takes you by the hand and lead you step-by-step through the whole process of meeting and dating a Russian women and the process of bringing her to your country is detail in Elena Petrovas Russian dating secrets [http://www.russiandatingsecrets.info]. Elena Petrova was a Russian mail order bride herself. As a member of a Russian dating site she has met a man from America, moved here and married him, and they both have two children together as well as a successful business.